- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Before & After School Care
- Cafeteria – Maschio’s Lunch Account Payments
- Cafeteria – General Info
- Club Calendar
- District Report Card
- Employment Opportunities
- Enrichment Programs
- Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying (HIB)
- Health Offices Page
- New Student Registration Information
- Old Schoolhouse
- OPRA Records Request
- Parent-Student Handbook 2019-2020
- Policies & Regulations
- Sending District – Warren Hills Regional School District
- Special Services
- Washington Township Technology Plan 2016-2019
- Water Testing Results Parent Letter
WTSD Families – If your financial situation has changed due to recent events, please complete the Free & Reduced Application for Breakfast and Lunch.
This application can be found on the Cafeteria page of our website. Please return the application using one of the following methods:
Email (email@example.com), Fax (908-689-2356), or mailing to Brass Castle School, 16 Castle Street, Washington, NJ 07882.
As directed by Governor Murphy all schools will be closed until further notice. The Governor does not “intend to assess the reopening of schools until at least April 17, 2020, at the earliest.”
Additional information may be accessed by viewing the E-Blasts section of the website.
Please contact the main offices with any questions or concerns, during this time.
Stay healthy and safe!